Self-Introduction/自己紹介

Me and my friend Junko of the band, Kotolán!


Welcome to Morgan In Japaradise!

I'll post much more in the future on what interests me about Japan, what's interesting or frustrating about learning Japanese, and just more about my journey as I move toward my goal of living in Japan. But for now, here's a little bit about me:

My name is Morgan. I'm from Kentucky in the USA. I now live in Los Angeles, California. I got into Japan (and Japanese shortly thereafter) in August of 2012, and I never looked back. Recently, I've decided to start making videos, and I figured a blog wouldn't be a bad idea, as some topics don't exactly translate to the screen.

A bit more about me: my other main passion is acting, specifically for cartoons. That is why I moved to California!

私の名前はモーガンです。ケンタッキーからです。今は、ロスアンゼレスに住んでいます。日本と日本語が勉強から八月2012。日本が大好きだよ!ただ、声優です。

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and look forward to more updates!

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment