Happy New Year

And we're back in Japaradise!

Happy New Year to all, and I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

I took a big break from vlogging, tweeting, and blogging. I'm not sure I'm ready to come back full force because I'm still really deciding on my battle plan, but writing is the easiest part for me, so I wanted to drop you all a line.

Here is what I'm thinking for this year as far as injaparadise goes:

On this blog, I will write posts in both English and Japanese for people learning about the cultures of America, the West, and/or Japan. I really enjoy teaching, so I want to share my experiences and tips about learning Japanese, but I'm not ready to start making videos of them yet.

I'm hoping to post at least once a week, and we'll see where that gets us. I've been blogging, vlogging, and tweeting in various capacities since 2008, but I have never held myself to a schedule, so this is new to me (in addition to being a full-time student and having a part-time job)!

----------------------------------

All that said, I wanted to holler at my fellow studying peeps and empathize with you all--for the first time in quite a while, I stopped studying my Anki cards for well over a month. I'm now trying to catch up on all of them, as well as learn new vocab for my two vocab tests Wednesday, and it is making my brain seize up. So if you're hitting some roadblocks, I am right there with you!

What are you studying now? What's your favorite method for learning new vocab?

Looking forward to a fun 2015 with you all!

injaparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment